- LOCATION: Molins de Rei (Barcelona)
- ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION: Graphic arts printing company. EXAPRINT is a printing leader in continuous evolution to meet the demanding needs of an ever-changing market. A benchmark in online printing.
This project was completed under very demanding conditions in terms of time and space, as the assembly had to be carried out during a holiday break (Easter), and the lower area was occupied by the client’s production equipment, since the company would be resuming normal activity after 4 days of holidays.
MEZZANINE FLOORS CHARACTERISTICS
- AREA: 230 m²
- UTILISATION: Medium load warehouse
- LOAD CAPACITY: 700 kg/m²
- FLOOR: High density chipboard 38 mm thick. Anti-slip finish Stone / White melamine
- LEVELS: 1 level
- CONTRUCTION PERIOD: 7 days
- Mezzanine floor with 12 m spans, no columns
- The main structure was built during an Easter week to avoid stopping the activity
- Lifting of 12 m beams over the client’s machines using a spider crane