- LOCATION: Chiloeches (Guadalajara, Spain)
- ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION: Integral logistics services. Logistics company with over 25 years’ experience: ICP is fully committed to latest technologies in automated warehousing to make the difference and meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
One more time, as part of its desire to constantly improve internal processes by equipping its facilities with mezzanine floors that will not condition future installations, ICP challenged KEPLER to carry out a project with very demanding design requirements: 20 m spans bearing loads up to 1,000 kg/m².
MEZZANINE FLOORS CHARACTERISTICS
- AREA: 1,150 m²
- UTILISATION: Heavy warehousing
- LOAD CAPACITY: 1,000 kg/m²
- FLOOR: High density chipboard 38 mm thick. Anti-slip finish Stone / White melamine
- LEVELS: 1 level
- CONTRUCTION PERIOD: 7 weeks
- Mezzanine floor with 10 m spans, no columns
- External front with 20.75 m spacing between columns